Description of Smart Receipts Plus [Varies with device]
Turn your phone into a receipt scanner, mileage tracker, and expense report generator with Smart Receipts!
Note: We recommend upgrading to “Smart Receipts Plus” with the in-app purchase in the free version of the app. This version is more expensive, but we continue to support it for all existing purchasers (who do not need to purchase again).
Smart Receipts is perfect for both individuals and businesses!
With fully customizable PDF, CSV, and ZIP reports, you can create professional reports for both your personal finance tracking and your employer’s needs. Smart Receipts allows you to select from over 20 different default data types (including dates, price, tax, receipt categories, comments, payment methods, etc.) to help you generate the perfect report, saving you hours of time doing expenses and getting you back to things you actually care about.
Tired of spending hours scanning receipts?
Join over 400,000 users, who save hours each week using Smart Receipts to manage their expenses and generate expense reports. Smart Receipts was designed by a traveling consultant, so it is built for both efficiency and flexibility.
Trusted and Secure
Smart Receipts is an open source, so you can be trust that your expense data remains yours and won’t be secretly sold to third-party advertisers.
• Create expense report “folders” to categorize your receipts
• Take receipt photos with your camera’s phone
• Import existing pictures on your device
• Import PDF receipts
• Save receipt price, tax, and currency
• Tag receipt names, categories, payment method, comments, and other metadata
• Create/edit/delete all receipt categories
• Track distance traveled for mileage reimbursement
• Automatic exchange rate processing
• Smart prediction based on past receipts
• Generate PDF, CSV, & ZIP reports
• Fully customizable report output
• Automatic backup support via Google Drive
• OCR support for receipt scans
• Graphical breakdowns of spending per category
Smart Receipts is open-source and licensed under the AGPL (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.en.html).
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
Improved our Distance Editor screen
Fixed bug when transition from `Generate` to `Graphs` tab led to empty state
Fixed bug with edited receipt ordering
Fixed a bug in which the graphs fail to handle year boundarie